Five-Day Twitter Starter Kit
A starter kit for growing your Twitter traffic and increasing engagement to your blog
Do you find Twitter difficult to use?
Are you unsure of how Twitter can direct a potential audience to your blog?
Are you frustrated with your tweets going unnoticed?
Then this is the course for you!
Twitter is an incredible resource for boosting traffic, working with brands and connecting with the worldwide blogging community.
As a blogger, I gain 90% of my business and review opportunities from Twitter and it has been instrumental in the growth of my online community, providing me with tens of thousands of views on my blog.
This is a five-day starter kit for anyone who wants to develop their Twitter skills, increase their engagement and traffic to their blog and connect with like-minded bloggers and businesses, while remaining authentic in the process.
Within this easy course you can learn about:
- Basic functionality
- Setting up an effective profile
- Understanding and using hashtags
- The benefit of engaging with retweet accounts (complete with a comprehensive list of retweet accounts available!)
- How to participate in chats and link-ups (complete with the ultimate list of available chats and link-ups throughout the week!)
- Building your Twitter following and increasing engagement to your blog
- Stay connected with different types of bloggers and businesses by creating lists
This is explained in a step-by-step guide, using simple terminology with helpful images, so you don't have to be tech-savvy or have already have an in-depth understanding of Twitter!
Note: This course does not discuss the technicalities of attaching your Twitter account to your blog.